Thursday, October 23, 2008

8 meme's tagged by Jen

8 T.V. shows I love to watch
Little people big world
Extreme makeover home edition
my shocking story
nanny 911
Andrew Zimmern
medical incredible
reruns of little house
Jon & Kate Plus 8

8 Favorite Restaurants
Groggs
The Olive Garden
Chili's
Joes crab shack
chuck your grandmas' as Emily would say
playoffs
taco time
Bucca de bepo (Don't know how to spell it)

8 Things that happened yesterday
went to work
chased kids around all day
had taco time for lunch
went to walmart
picked up my foster son from school
went to Tanners birthday party
did respite for a kid from my school
had spaghetti and meatballs for dinner

8 Things I am looking forward to
going to mesquite
Getting together with my Family,for birthday pies
getting new kids in preschool
my great grandbaby being born
Taylor coming home for Christmas
paydays
going on a trip with my mom and sisters
warm weather

8 things I love about Fall
The leaves changing colors
Wearing Hoodies
Halloween party at school
getting together with all our kids
Cooler weather
(thats it.............sorry)

8 Things on my wish list
A New Bed
More Money
my patio just being painted on it's own
Better Health for my family
Taylor being happy
a Mazda 8
winning the lottery (so I could help everyone) Wait, I guess I have to buy tickets first
seeing my grandkids more often

1 comment:

mamateena said...

woa there sister! did you say GREAT grand baby? Layne can't be THAT old!!!